Knowing God in the depths isn’t easy. And putting what it is we find into words is even harder. Talk about God by its very definition stretches language beyond its limits, as we attempt to describe infinite truths in very finite words.
This series will explore all of these themes, not only knowing God, but also our need and inability to put this knowledge into words and actions. It won’t be a how-to guide — I most certainly am unqualified for that — but I hope it will at least provide something of a map to help your own journeys of life and faith.
- Knowing God (Introduction)
- The Map is not the Territory
- GOD: Three Letters and a World of Problems
- We’re all Liars
- A Feast of Confounded Expectations (Epiphany 2020)
- The God Who Can Be Known
- Mysterious Encounters
- Entertaining Angels (An Integral Reading of Genesis 18.1-15)
- Symbols and the Knowledge of God
- Naming Fire (An Integral Reading of Exodus 3.1-18)
- Symbols and the Divine Feminine
- Facing the Whirlwind (An Integral Reading of Job 38-42)
- Geography of the Sacred
- Ascent or Transformation?
(To be continued…)